- Do not post "offensive" posts, links or images.
- Do not post anything which is offensive, hateful, racist, sexist, discriminatory, obscene, vulgar or in violation of local or international laws.
- Remain respectful of other users, moderators and administrators at all times.
- All posts should be professional and courteous. You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective.
- However, you are not free to attack, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle them or the quality of this community. It does not matter what title or power you hold in these forums, you are expected to obey this rule.
- Doing otherwise will get your account banned temporarily, or permanently if the situation becomes severe enough.
- For example, phrases such as "shut up, idiot," are indicative of problematic posts and should be reported. Suggested alternatives include "I disagree with what you said for the following reasons..." Please remember to stay mature and thoughtful at all times.
GENERAL FORUM QUESTIONS
Q: What happens if I break a rule?
A: If you break a rule, then you will either be warned or banned. A ban of your user account may either be temporary or permanent. While a ban will normally involve only a ban of your user account, in extreme circumstances, it is possible to block your IP address from the forums.
The administrators and moderators also have the right to edit, delete, move or close and thread or post as they see necessary, without prior warning if you fail to adhere to the established forum rules.
Q: What happens if I see a thread/post which has broken a rule?
A: Please report the thread/post to the moderators post. This report will be sent to all moderators of that particular forum, who will respond to the incident as quickly as possible.
Q: Where can I find out who is in charge?
A: The NNG Staff page displays all our staff members: http://nononsensegamers.com/nng-staff/
The NNG Roster page breaks out members by Admin, Moderator and game division: http://www.nononsensegamers.com/forums/XenStaff/
When in doubt, ask a moderator about the topic of your thread or post. They will be able to tell you if it violates the rules or not. If your thread or post is removed and you do not recieve an email or PM about it, then ask a moderator why it was removed. Do not re-post your thread or start another one complaining about your thread being removed.
SIGNATURE AND AVATAR GUIDELINES
- The contents of your signature must be acceptible for our community, and shall not contain any profanity, vulgarity, or insults/disparaging comments to our community or its members.
- Your signature will be shown only on your first post on each page of a thread, to avoid clutter. These forums are our house and we should keep them clean :)
- Keep your signature and avatar in good taste, the contents of your signature must be acceptable for the community: no vulgarity, lewd men/women, profanity or insults to other community members.
- If you use an image as your signature, it should be no larger than 400 pixels wide by 150 pixels tall.
- Animation should be kept to a minimum and both your signature and avatar shouldn't be too distracting.
- Keep the size of any images in your signature below 100KB or hotlink them to subvert the size limits alltogether.
- If you don't want to use an image in your signature, you can have up to six lines of text (with a maximum font size of 2).
- However, we will not object to you posting links to either
your personal websites or other communities.
Registration to this forum is free! By using our forums (this includes but is not limited to signing up as a member or even browsing our forums without signing up) you agree to the following:
The owner, administrators, and moderators of No Nonsense Gamerss will not be held liable for any objectionable messages posted on this forum, ownership and liability lie with the original poster of the message in question. It is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and NOT NNG and neither the owners of NNG will be held responsible for the content of any message, regardless of what the message says or implies or any posts replying to said message.
The owners, administrators and moderators of the NNG Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason but are not compelled to do so unless they deem it to be necessary.