BF4 Looks Stunning on PS4 Says Blake Jorgensen

Discussion in 'Main' started by GhostSheets, Feb 26, 2013.

• by GhostSheets, Feb 26, 2013 at 9:54 PM
  • GhostSheets

GhostSheets Community Leader

Battlefield 4 is coming to the PlayStation 4, Electronic Arts chief financial officer Blake Jorgensen confirmed at the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media and Telecom Conference today.

Jorgensen was asked by a member of the audience whether EA's absence at last week's unveiling of the PlayStation 4 was indicative of EA's investment on the platform coming in 2014 or 2015, to which he responded: "I'd say between now and E3 you're going to see a lot of stuff from us. We're very excited about Sony's platform. The technical power on the platform is going to allow us to do a substantial amount of things we've never done before.

EA president Frank Gibeau mentioned Battlefield 4 being for next-gen consoles in a statement he wrote last week titled "Transition is our friend" where he spoke to EA's transition to the next generation of consoles and the resulting staff layoffs. "At a GameStop company meeting earlier this week, we gave 500 store managers a sneak peak [sic] at Battlefield 4," he wrote.

EA originally confirmed the existence of Battlefield 4 last July, when it announced that developer EA DICE planned to launch the game's multiplayer beta in fall 2013. Anybody who pre-ordered Medal of Honor Warfighter will be granted entry into the beta.

said EA DICE last summer. The studio launched Battlefield 3 in October 2011, and will launch its fifth and final expansion, End Game, next month.

---

Communities around the web are expecting a BF4 reveal sometime in April or May.
  • Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'Main' started by GhostSheets, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Kowlefe
    The Ps4 is that close to release?

Edit: I didn't fully read the first paragraph.... /headbang I should work on reading things fully...
  2. GhostSheets
    Seriously, you're in college. You should be at your climax in terms of reading comprehension. :laugh:
    Phragg likes this.
  3. Kowlefe
    I read book and shiz. I just skim here like I do my textbooks.
  4. GhostSheets
    Then expect to get called out on it, like how biz did to you today /overjoyed
  5. Kowlefe
    What? All I saw was a smiley. I was skimming. :ROFL:
  6. Sotet
    @ GhostSheets climax of reading comprehension!
    Ha! Joke!
  7. GhostSheets
    It's all down hill after college am I right? :D
    Phragg likes this.
  8. GhostSheets
    Also, PS, if you type @ GhostSheets with no space between the @ and their name it will actually link to that persons profile.

FUN FACT! /crazykillercat
  9. CrazyKillerCat
    Expecting some awesome graphics and better maps/brilliant