The No Nonsense Gamers community was founded in 2011 with the goal of bringing like minded gamers together under one roof. Gamers who enjoy playing as a team, having fun together and most importantly, gamers who don’t tolerate the nonsense that takes place on other servers and in other communities.
We have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to racism, discrimination, cheating, griefing or spoiling the enjoyment of our members or public players who enjoy our servers. NNG is comprised of hundreds of people who have sought after a community where they can play the games they love with other mature, but driven and objective focused gamers.
Our number one goal is to have fun. All of the other rules and standards we put in place that accompany our no nonsense attitude are merely designed to protect that goal.
WHY CHOOSE US
- We have zero tolerance for racism or discrimination of any kind.
- Cheating, hacking, scripting, glitching or use of macros are instant perm bans.
- Greifing, chat spamming, harrassing or doing anything to disrupt gamers will result in a ban.
- Teamkilling, baseraping or destroying friendly assets in any game will lead to your removal.
- Our server administrators sign and agree to a server rule-set before they are given access.
- We do not ban blindly for every cry wolf we see about “hacking”. All players are innocent until proven guilty.
- We apply standards and strategy to everything we do.
We put a lot of time and effort into maintaining our community and keeping things positive. If you can’t adhere to the above rules, we will remove you.
In 2011 while playing in a Battlefield Bad Company 2 game, I noticed someone aimbotting on the enemy team. I brought it to the admin’s attention and asked him to spectate the player. The admin proceeded to ban me and told me to screw myself. I decided at that very moment that I was going to start my own community.GhostSheets - Joint Community Leader